Gary Zimmerli of the A Friend of Christ blog recently tagged me with a ‘meme’. As a chubby kid, I was never good at tag. I could out run just about anybody for about ten yards then after that I was toast, a fact that made me a pretty good football player but not good at tag. So here I am now… Tag! I’m it.
Here’s the list.
1. What translation of the Bible do you like best? ESV
2. Old or New Testament? New, I like how it ends.
3. Favorite book of the Bible? Romans
4. Favorite Chapter? John 6
5. Favorite verse? Ephesians 1:4-5
6. Bible character you think you are most like? Nebuchadnezzer
7. One thing from the Bible that confuses you? What is Paul saying about the law in Romans 7??????
8. Moses or Paul? Hmmmm, Moses…. No, Paul. Wait… Moses was typological of Christ, Paul was the best theologian. Ask me tomorrow.
9. A teaching from the Bible that you struggle with or don’t get? Eschatology. Although I am Amill and a Preterist(partial) I have come to these view points not because they are perfect but because they have the least holes.
10. Coolest name in the Bible? Aside from Jesus? Jethro